We are pleased that you have expressed an interest in a career to join our team. Below you will find all current job openings across our organisation...please feel free to download our application form at the bottom of this page.
HOME CARE REGISTERED MANAGER
Hours: Full Time in Penpergwm House Offices
Salary: £30K + performance related bonus
We are recruiting for the position of Registered Manager at Penpergwm Home Care. The company is undergoing an exciting period of change, albeit with Care remaining at the heart of what we stand for and we require the services of a dynamic and dedicated Care professional to help us develop and grow the business.
In order fulfil this role, the successful candidate will require a deep and broad understanding of the regulations and responsibilities set out by CIW to provide a safe and secure service. The candidate will be required to lead our dedicated and hardworking work force from the front and provide up to date and relevant management information to the business owners and RI when required.
Social Care is facing a challenging future and we require an adaptable and creative individual who possesses the drive to deliver change and implement efficient working practices by being flexible, resilient and innovative.
For detailed job description and further information on applying for this exciting role click here
HOME CARE SUPPORT WORKER
Full & Part Time positions available
Pay Rate: £8.65 p/h
(plus mileage at 30p per mile -all miles between calls will be paid and is calculated by the postcode routing system.
We are looking for:
- Empathy with elderly clients
- Kind and caring nature
- Able to work as part of a team
- Happy to work alone under own initiative
- Willingness to undertake training
- Degree of flexibility
- Domiciliary Carers also need a full driving licence and their own transport
No mileage is paid for home to first call, last call to home or to/from nights/live-ins. Mileage will be paid for travel done DURING A CALL, FOR or WITH the client, eg shopping, taking to appointments, collecting medication etc. This mileage WILL ONLY BE PAID if it is accurately and clearly recorded on an additional mileage claim form, with the reason for the trip.
GENERAL MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT
Hours: 24 hours a week – days to be agreed.
Salary: £8 p/h
We are recruiting for an assistant to support our Maintenance Manager
- Good general skills and preferably some experience required.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Computer literate.
- To carry out and complete maintenance work
- To carry out general repairs, painting and decorating, changing light bulbs, cleaning duties such as drain clearance.
- General repairs to furniture, fittings and finishes where damage has occurred.
- To carry out various checks including scheduled testing of fire alarms, emergency lighting, water temperatures as required.
- Occasional driving duties, which may include clients, as and when required.
All enquiries: click here
Download the application form by click the button below.
Full training is provided and attendance is paid at the minimum wage including shadowing shifts.
This post requires an enhanced DBS check which is payable by the successful candidate but arrangements
can be made to deduct from your first months wage.