We are pleased that you have expressed an interest in a career to join our team. Below you will find all current job openings across our organisation...please feel free to download our application form at the bottom of this page.
Part Time: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 3pm - 9pm
Friday 7.30am - 3pm
Pay Rate: £8.50-£9.50 p/h
We want to provide our clients with wonderful, well balanced, varied and nutritional meals to not only satisfy all their dietary needs but to also be a source of enjoyment and comfort. We are seeking enthusiasm, commitment and significant team spirit - you will need to have experience of working within a cooking environment in order to apply for this role. However we will definitely consider the potential of a high standard family cook who feels able to cope with feeding up to 50 covers.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare any vegetables/ food as required.
- Preparation and serving of snacks/meals as required. Also assist in serving of main meals in the dining room.
- Be aware of health and safety issues when working with the residents and work within the Health & Safety at Work Act during hours of employment.
- Communicate with other care professionals when appropriate regarding the serving of food to the resident/s. with dietary requirements
- Prepare and serve supper for residents in accordance with the weeks menu
- Ensure all kitchen appliances, equipment and surfaces are clean and dry and in good working order
- Report faults, hazards or risks to the Catering Manager and/or Maintenance Team as soon as identified
- Store food in the in the fridge/freezer following the current legislation
- Attend any training as required to maintain high standards
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Catering Manager or General Manager
All enquiries: click here
HOME CARE SUPPORT WORKER
Full & Part Time positions available
Pay Rate: £8.40 p/h
(plus mileage at 30p per mile -all miles between calls will be paid and is calculated by the postcode routing system.
We are looking for:
- Empathy with elderly clients
- Kind and caring nature
- Able to work as part of a team
- Happy to work alone under own initiative
- Willingness to undertake training
- Degree of flexibility
- Domiciliary Carers also need a full driving licence and their own transport
No mileage is paid for home to first call, last call to home or to/from nights/live-ins. Mileage will be paid for travel done DURING A CALL, FOR or WITH the client, eg shopping, taking to appointments, collecting medication etc. This mileage WILL ONLY BE PAID if it is accurately and clearly recorded on an additional mileage claim form, with the reason for the trip.
All enquiries: click here
Download the application form by click the button below.
Full training is provided and attendance is paid at the minimum wage including shadowing shifts.
This post requires an enhanced DBS check which is payable by the successful candidate but arrangements
can be made to deduct from your first months wage.